The Utilities Department provides water & sewer services for the Dayton & Mound House areas.

We also provide water service for Smith Valley and Dressler Park and sewer service for Silver Springs.

Communication for the hearing impaired can use the relay service available in Nevada by calling 711.  The TTY, VCO (voice carry over) or HCO (hearing carry over) number is 800-326-6868, voice only 800-326-6868.

Water and Sewer Service

Get information on billing and sign up for new service with the Water and Sewer Business Office.

Office 07-05-10