Risk Management (Workers' Comp, Property Loss)

  1. Workplace Injuries
  1. If you are injured
  2. If you require medical attention
  3. Supervisor Responsibilities

As soon as practicable and in no event later than 7 days of the injury, complete the C-1 “Notice of Injury or Occupational Disease” form. Have your supervisor sign the C-1 form and send to Human Resources. 

Injured Workers Packet

  1. Workplace Property Loss / Damage

In the event of an accident/incident that involved damage to property -

Complete the Notice of Loss form and email to Billie Milligan: bmilligan@lyon-county.org. Call 775-463-6510 if you have any questions. 

Comprehensive Safety Policy