When do I need “energy calculations”?
New residential construction including habitable additions must comply with the prescriptive energy requirements of the 2009 IECC as amended for climate zone 5. An acceptable option is to provide calculations using the REScheck software available at www.energycodes.gov. (Commercial projects must also comply with the requirements of the 2009 International Energy Code.)Link to REScheck

Show All Answers

1. Can I design my own project?
2. How close can I build to my property line?
3. What codes has Lyon County adopted?
4. When and where do I need to install an ARC Fault Circuit Breaker?
5. When do I need “energy calculations”?