Mason Valley Advisory Board
Citizen Advisory Boards are established by the Lyon County Commission to represent residents of Lyon County in designated geographical areas. Citizen Advisory Boards provide information and recommendations to the Lyon County Commission and to other appointed Lyon County boards and commissions. Within their respective geographic area of responsibility, Citizen Advisory Boards:
- Provide advice on land use, services, budget, taxes and other matters;
- Represent the views and concerns of citizens in a fair and equitable manner;
- Serve as a liaison between the citizens of Lyon County and the County Commissioners; and,
- Disseminate information to the citizens on issues of concern.
The Mason Valley Advisory Board meets the first Thursday of the month at 7:00 PM at the Lyon County Administrative Complex, 27 South Main Street, Yerington, NV 89447.
CITIZEN ADVISORY BOARD HANDBOOK & APPLICATION
Lyon County has created a Citizen Advisory Board Handbook.
To be on a Citizen Advisory Board, you may complete an application.
For further information please contact the Citizen Advisory Board Liaison:
or contact a member of the Mason Valley Advisory Board:
- David Ray 775-722-3294
- Robert W. Schultz, Jr. (775) 463-1387
- Lance Moffitt (775) 741-0566